With a broad range of education and experience, I’m ready to work with you to achieve your goals.
I completed Dr. Gregg Jacobs’ CBT-I training program in 2017 when I realized the benefits CBT-I can have as an adjunct to therapy. I am excited to bring this helpful treatment to those who experience insomnia.
I completed three years of post-graduate training at Washington Square Institute, a psychodynamic training institute in Manhattan, before leaving to pursue my PhD. I had a private practice in Manhattan for 5 years before relocating to DC.
I’m currently engaged on research exploring the relationship between the physical environment and clinical practice.
I am a social worker. I am committed to making choices that are environmentally, ethically and socially sound. In the past I have been an active volunteer at various organizations with an emphasis on mental health.
Past Experience and Education Snapshots:
- B.A. from NYU
- M.S.W. from Fordham University
- Currently finishing dissertation for doctorate at Fordham Graduate School of Social Service
- Formerly worked at Bellevue Hospital in the Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program
- Formerly worked in psychiatric inpatient units in New York City
- Six years doing a combination of coursework, intake assessments, and psychotherapy at Washington Square Institute
- Former chair of the progression committee at the China American Psychoanalytic Alliance
- Formerly had a private practice in Manhattan
- Published in peer reviewed research journal
- Member of the National Association of Social Workers
- Member of the Institute of Contemporary Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis
- Psi Chi